Okay I know everyone's all "ahhh Christmas" now, but I had a can of leftover pumpkin that needed using and made these *ridiculously* delicious soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last night. I'm telling you, you need to start baking these right now!
So if you're looking for an easy, cheap dessert to make tonight AND get rid of that leftover can of pumpkin, here's the recipe:
- Flour, 1 1/4 cup
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Baking Powder, 1/2 tsp.
- Baking Soda, 1/2 tsp.
- Salt, 1/4 tsp.
- Pumpkin Spice Seasoning, 1 tsp.
- Butter, 1/4 cup softened
- Pumpkin, 1/2 can
- 1 egg
- Vanilla Extract, 1/2 tsp.
- Syrup, 1 tsp.
- Chocolate chips, 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, beat the wet ingredients first (pumpkin, egg, vanilla extract, syrup, butter).
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice seasoning.
- Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips to your liking! I used about a 1/2 cup, but you can use as many or as little as you desire. I have a feeling they would also be great without chocolate chips!